Spirit of The Vine.
Holy spaces for the global work of Ayahuasca.
Am I Ready?
Crisis, Catharsis, Integration
Ayahuasca Brew is Intensely Psychoactive.
1. Please Consult Your Doctor. Before Ayahuasca Ceremony, or before discontinuing SSRI prescriptions.
Please, "No" SSRI meds 6-4 weeks to avoid Hypertensive Crisis,
2. Please Consult Your Doctor. About any personal history of Psychotic Illness, Bipolar, Non-psychotic Mania, Family History of Schizophrenia, or Heart Conditions.
3. Please Observe, La Dieta.
4. Please Know, Ayahuasca Contraindications
5. Please Listen, Ayahuasca Testimonials
"A basic introduction to brain regions, Ayahuasca influences to process emotional memories and psychological issues."
Tips on Preparation;
"13) According to the Global Ayahuasca Project, the following are important guidelines to follow when using ayahuasca:
• People who are pregnant, have a history of psychosis, or have a history of heart disease should not use ayahuasca.
• People who are taking certain medications should consult a doctor before using ayahuasca.
• People with mental health conditions should carefully evaluate the risks and benefits of using ayahuasca and
consult with a doctor.
• It is important to make sure that those who use ayahuasca are in a safe environment and are guided by an experienced shaman or facilitator.
• It is important to drink ayahuasca in a safe and supportive setting, with the intention of healing and growth, and with respect for the medicine.
• It is important to be aware of the potential risks of using ayahuasca, including physical, psychological, and spiritual risks.
• People should be prepared for the possibility of difficult physical and emotional experiences during the ayahuascaceremony.
• People should be aware of the potential legal implications of using ayahuasca.• People should be aware of the potential risks • People should be prepared to integrate the experience afterwards."
Local Reality vs The Reality of Totality
Wave vs The Ocean
"The Experience," Testimonials;
"There is only one way out."
"1. Purgation, especially for the digestive system.
2. A purifying or figurative cleansing of the emotions, especially pity and fear, described by Aristotle as an effect of tragic drama on its audience.
3. A release of emotional tension, as after an overwhelming experience, that restores or refreshes the spirit."
A Right of Passage.
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking.I think what we're seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.That's what it's all finally about." -Joseph Campbell
"To All That Is"
"Open Your Heart "